Medistaff24 hourly home care in Evesham and surrounding areas
We provide flexible patient-centred one-to-one hourly home care in Evesham and the surrounding areas of Worcestershire and The Cotswolds. Whether your loved one needs an hourly home care visit once a week or help multiple times every day, our hourly care services are completely tailored to their needs and routines in the comfort of their own home.
What does our hourly home care in Evesham offer?
Hourly home care is sometimes called visiting care or domiciliary care. It is a visiting service where one of our professional carers comes to your loved one’s home to help them with tasks that have become too difficult.
The care provided can range from assisting with showering and personal care, companionship and help to get out and about or with hobbies, transportation and errands, medication assistance, and basic domestic support through to complex care for conditions such as dementia and post-stroke.
Our carers often visit in the morning, lunchtime, teatime and bedtime to offer support with mealtimes and getting ready for the day or night. They enjoy getting to know and building relationships with their clients so that they can give the very best and most personalised care.
Where do we provide hourly home care visits?
Our carers provide flexible hourly home care visits in Evesham and the surrounding villages of Broadway, Honeybourne, Fladbury, Badsey, Wickhamford and Willersey. We also offer hourly home care throughout Worcestershire, The Cotswolds, and Gloucestershire including the elderly or vulnerable living in Worcester, Stratford-on-Avon, Tewkesbury and Cheltenham.
Why choose Medistaff24 for your hourly home care visits?
- We pride ourselves on providing highly person-centred home care.
- Our flexible services mean we can adapt the length and number of visits according to your needs.
- Whenever possible we offer continuity of carers who keep to scheduled appointment times that fit around your loved one’s routines.
- Our carers follow a care plan tailored to your loved one’s care needs and are adapted as required.
- We are dementia specialists and experienced in caring for other long-term conditions such as Parkinson’s, stroke, and other neurological conditions.
- We offer complex care including peg feeding and stoma care.
- Our care has a genuine focus on health and well-being and overcoming “bad habits”.
- We provide practical help and companionship.
- Based in Evesham we provide carers who know the local area including healthcare services.
- 24/7 support from our Evesham care management team.
- Independently regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Cost of Hourly Home Care in Evesham
The cost of your loved one’s carer will depend on the needs and preferences of your loved one. We will conduct a care assessment to identify their needs and ensure they receive the very best tailored care. We will then be able to give you an accurate quote of your loved one’s care costs.
You may be eligible to access funding for your loved one’s home care from your Local Authority or NHS continuing healthcare. We can work with you and the funding body to get the funding in place.
How to Arrange Hourly Home Care Visits?
Step 1 – Get in touch with us
Fill in our Medistaff24 ‘Book a Home Visit’ form or call us on 01386 765 102 for free and friendly advice.
Step 2 – Arrange a free care assessment
We’ll visit you or your loved one at home to discuss and assess your hourly home care needs.
Step 3 – Care starts
You’ll be cared for by our trained, experienced and compassionate carers who will provide your hourly home care visits.